Saturday, July 9, 2011

Where to begin? Right here!

My cousin and I swap coupons and deal information.  It seems that almost every Sunday I get a phone call or a Facebook message about this weeks coupons and deals.  I don't mind at all.  First, I really like her so an opportunity to chat is never unwelcome.  Second, talking deals is one of my favorite things to do.

I've been posting to Facebook about playing the drugstore game, and about the deals I get for a while now on my own page.  I think it was a comment by one of her friends on one of her posts that reminded me just how overwhelming it can be to start couponing.

So that got me thinking.  I remember being a new couponer, bemoaning the sea of deals I could not do.  Sure, there are deal match ups to view online, but what if you don't have 6 months worth of coupons to draw from?  There are lots of places online that do the deal matching for you, but how many focus on this week's deals with this week's coupons?  None that I know of.

I can do that.

I am pleased to announce a new feature, effective immediately.

This week's deals, this week's coupons.
Every week I will match up the current week's coupons with the current week's drugstore deals, and post what are, in my opinion, the best deals.  I will post the money makers and freebies I find, and any other really good deals using the coupons immediately available at the end of your driveway or at the local corner store.

There is no better motivation when you start on your personal road to savings than a little success.

1 comment: